Thursday, September 20, 2012

#33 | Finish Something

I came across a list of “33 ways to stay creative” and my eye was immediately drawn to number 33…  FINISH SOMETHING.  Those two words – words that I have shared with a close friend – are the Achilles heel of my existence.  I never finish ANYTHING.  I have goals and dreams.  I start. I stop.  Why?  I’ve found that I take on too much; causing me to feel overwhelmed and I just give up on everything.


With this blog, I have decided to put forth a conscious effort to FINISH SOMETHING.


What I need to do is figure out what I like (or don’t) and write about it… and write about it every single day until I have reached September 19, 2013.  I will finally FINISH SOMETHING.  


Who knows... by the time I'm done I may have finished the other 32 ways too.

Peace
tne




No comments:

Post a Comment